Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Travelers Rest by Ann Tatlock

This book made me laugh and made me cry. The characters are described so well, that you feel like you are reading a true story and they are people you could one day meet in Ashville, North Carolina. I was drawn to reading this book because I knew it was about an injured soldier coming back from war and as a military wife and patriot, my heart is tender for them. I was not disappointed with this book. Seth, the war hero, is very injured and does not want to hold, Jane, his fiancĂ©, to her commitment. She, on the other hand, has loved him forever and still wants to marry him. She meets many interesting people in the veterans hospital Seth is staying at and with their stories and Jane’s, she learns new things about herself while she is helping them. This book was free from the publisher. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment