Monday, May 11, 2015

A Harvest of Hope by Lauraine Snelling

I enjoyed this book. I read the first one in this series and I wasn't too impressed but this book was much more enjoyable. What I love most about this book are the stories of faith through hardship. There are deaths, physical healing, a town tragedy, and serious town drama, but through it all, the characters of this book show faith in God's mercy and incredible strength. They seek to do what is right no matter the cost and encourage each other along the way. The synopsis of the book is focused on Miriam and Trygve's struggles and relationship. This story line is a good portion of the book, but there are a few other stories within that theme which really bring depth and goodness to this book. I recommend this book. Thank you to the publisher for the free copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment