Tuesday, March 28, 2017

A Note Yet Unsung by Tamera Alexander

Another great Belmont Mansion novel! This book intrigued me because I have read many of Tamera Alexander's books and because I live in a house with violinist. I fell in love with the two main characters, Rebekah and Nathaniel, and delighted in their interactions. Alexander does an excellent job of "painting the picture," so you can feel the emotions of the characters. She also does a supreme job describing the mansion. You feel as if you are walking through the house and can sense the grandeur. I do think that the story line was mostly predictable. My favorite part of the book is the situation with Nathaniel's family and how it effects Rebekah and Nathaniel's relationship. I also enjoyed going to Alexander's website and listening to the music written about in the book while I was reading. Delightful! Thank you to the publisher for a free copy of this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment