Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Streams of Mercy by Lauraine Snelling

I have purchased and reviewed Lauraine Snelling's books for many years. I usually like to read her books, hence why I keep purchasing, but these last two have not been my favorite. I wrote in a previous review that the book preceding this one was not a story line I enjoyed. Since I usually like Snelling's books, I decided to review this book and hope for a good read. That did not happen. Honestly, I tried. I could not get into the story line. I stopped reading it, read another book to review and tried to come back to this story, but I could not finish it. The story just didn't seem to be going anywhere. The characters were boring and there wasn't any rising action hoping to get to a climax. I read over half of the book, but sadly could not finish it. Thank you to the publisher for the chance to review this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment