Tuesday, May 10, 2016

The Reluctant Duchess by Roseanna M. White

Roseanna White is an excellent story teller. I thoroughly enjoy her books! This is a large almost 400 page book and I guarantee that you will struggle to stop reading. I devoured this book. Lady Rowena character is so sweet, timid and broken that you can't help but love her and hope the best for her. The Duke of Nottingham is a flirt and the most eligible bachelor in the area but his faith is extremely strong and you can't help but admire all he goes through and his faith in God. The story has many unexpected twists and turns which leave you wanting more. I wrote in a previous review about White's first book in this series and the difficulty with keeping track of all the different characters and their different formal names. This book was easier to read. Either because I had read the first one and remembered everyone or because there seemed to be fewer characters and less names to keep track of. Either way, I strongly recommend reading this book. Thank you to the publisher for the chance to review this copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment