Tuesday, September 6, 2016

An Elegant Facade by Kristi Ann Hunter

This book was excellent. I started off by reading the author's note and decided that even though Kristi Ann says that you can read this book without reading A Noble Masquerade, I decided that I better start at the beginning. While you could read this book without the other stories, I prefer to start at the beginning. I'm real glad I did. I started with A Lady of Esteem, Kristi Ann's e-novella before reading the next two books. All three were fantastic. The e-novella sets the stage for the Hawthorne House Regency series and A Noble Masquerade and An Elegant Facade continue the story. What I liked best about this book is that the setting is during the same time frame as the previous book. Each book is about a sister and her debut season. Their stories intertwine, so you get some of the same scenes but the perspective is completely different. Her characters are interesting and the story lines keep you wanting to continue reading. I highly recommend reading all three of Kristi Ann Hunter's books. Thank you to the publisher for the free copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment