Wednesday, October 5, 2016

A Lady Unrivaled by Roseanna M. White

This is the final book in the Ladies of the Manor series by Roseanna White and the final story about the fire eyes. I have enjoyed all of the books in this series. I found A Lady Unrivaled to be a heart warming story about a girl who wants to protect her family from the dangers of cursed rare diamonds and about a man who needs redemption from a troubled past. I enjoyed the fun banter between these two characters. I also enjoy the authors scene and setting descriptions. She does an excellent job of helping you visualize everything without going too far and losing you, which always causes me to scan ahead. This book would be difficult to read without knowing what happens in the previous two books, so I also recommend The Lost Heiress and The Reluctant Duchess. Thank you to the publisher for the opportunity to review this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment